WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!
All Flexispace Business Centre’s will be opening on Monday 4th May 2020 at 8.00am. We hope that everyone is healthy and looking forward to returning to OUR family!
PRE- OPENING ACTION PLAN:
1. We are going to deep clean and sanitize the entire workspace (we will therefore need to access to your workspace, care will be taken not to disturb your space too much)
2. Special attention will be given to all common areas – coffee stations, meeting rooms, printing area and reception area.
3. All door handles, internal windows, toilets, soap and towel dispensers, coffee machines, water dispensers, crockery and counter tops will be cleaned and sanitized.
4. Carpets in offices will be thoroughly cleaned.
5. We will be checking that all plumbing, air-conditioning and electrical circuits are in a working order and serviced if necessary.
6. We will be installing additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the space.
7. We have ordered electronic air purifiers that will installed soon to eradicate all germs/viruses in the workplace. These units are on back order.
POST OPENING ACTION PLAN:
1. Everyone entering the business centre will be screened for COVID–19 symptoms at reception, starting with a non – touch temperature scan. If the scan shows signs of a fever (38 degrees +), this person will not be allowed further entrance to the business centre.
2. All visitors to the centre will be expected to complete a register stating name, home address, contact number and e- mail address.
3. If someone develops COVID–19 symptoms while visiting the centre, they will be moved to a designated isolation area, assessed by a trained member of staff and then referred to a medical professional.
4. All common areas will be sanitized on a regular basis throughout the day.
5. All Flexispace staff will wear masks or visors and adhere to strict hygiene controls while working on the premises.
6. All access control doors will be left open and access will be controlled manually by reception during working hours.
7. Some chairs will be removed from the coffee stations, business centres and meeting room areas to enforce social distancing.
The above details are likely to change from time to time. It is our intention to communicate any changes to you timeously and always keep you informed to the best of our ability. This is new territory for all of us, so please bear with us.